Item:Cloak of mottled smoky grey and flat black silk fastened with a pewter clasp
|cloak of mottled smoky grey and flat black silk fastened with a pewter clasp|
|Look:||The all over shadowy-hued dappled pattern seemingly serves to aid the wearer to blend with the dimly lit alleyways of the city. The clasp depicts a blank charger shrouded by a concealing veil.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 28,931 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Jhanine Dering Cloaks (3), Jhanine Dering Cloaks (2), Jhanine Dering Cloaks (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your mottled cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your mottled cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your mottled cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your mottled cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your mottled cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your mottled cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your mottled cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your mottled cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your mottled cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your mottled cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your mottled cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your mottled cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your mottled cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your mottled cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your mottled cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your mottled cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your mottled cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.