Item:Camlet cloak trimmed with squirrel fur
|camlet cloak trimmed with squirrel fur|
|Look:||The sturdy waterproof outer fabric is lined with a plush white flannel.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 625,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is House of the Revenant Fang 429/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: Thinking about the cloak, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, ARRANGE, BITE, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, FLIP, KICK, PAT, PINCH, ROLL, RUB, SHAKE, STRUT, TIE, WAVE, and YANK it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust your camlet cloak, settling it so that it hangs perfectly from your shoulders.
- ARRANGE: You reach up and rearrange the folds of your camlet cloak on your shoulders, taking care to make them even.
- BITE: You grab an edge of your camlet cloak, bringing it up to bite it. Yuck! You need to wash it, it tastes awful!
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dust specks off of your camlet cloak, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You pull your camlet cloak tightly around you.
- FIDGET: You fidget nervously with your camlet cloak, rolling the fabric between your fingers.
- FLIP: You casually flip the edge of your camlet cloak.
- KICK: Carefully kicking the back of your camlet cloak out of the way, you bow deeply from the waist.
- PAT: You pat the fabric of your camlet cloak fondly.
- PINCH: You hold the front edges of your camlet cloak and settle into a deep curtsy.
- ROLL: You strike a commanding pose, throwing your camlet cloak back and staring off into the distance.
- RUB: You gently stroke your camlet cloak.
- SHAKE: You shake the folds of your camlet cloak violently, throwing up a small cloud of dust.
- STRUT: Throwing the sides of your camlet cloak back, you stride proudly around.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your camlet cloak.
- WAVE: Grabbing the edge of your camlet cloak, you rapidly fan it back and forth, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your camlet cloak, you straighten the cloak on your shoulders.
- WEAR: You carefully place your camlet cloak on your shoulders, letting the fabric settle around your body.
- REMOVE: You carefully remove the camlet cloak from your shoulders.