Item:Brown ox-hide sheath with wire ties
|brown ox-hide sheath with wire ties|
|Look:||Graceful magpies spiral down the length.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 69,291 Kronars|
|Capacity:||8 length x 2 width x 1 height (50 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Peaceful Intentions (2), Peaceful Intentions (1)|
- STUDY: Studying your brown sheath, you could TIE it in order to secure a light edged weapon, though you would have to UNTIE the sheath before wielding the weapon. In addition you can ADJUST, PULL, PUSH, SHAKE and TURN the brown sheath.
- TIE: You meticulously wrap and twist the wire ties on your brown sheath around the blade's hilt, visibly securing it in place.
- UNTIE: You work at the wire ties, carefully untwisting them so that they may hang loosely from the sheath, freeing your blade in the process.
- ADJUST: You look over the wire ties securing your brown sheath.
- PULL: You grip the wire bound hilt jutting from your brown sheath, prepared to draw, but the weapon is firmly secured.
- PUSH: You rest your hand on the wire bound hilt jutting from the brown sheath.
- SHAKE: You twist your brown sheath about, seeking a more comfortable position for it to ride.
- TURN: You transfer your brown sheath so it hangs along the other side of your body.
depending on the festival.