Item:Bourde alchemist's belt badly stained with black dye
|bourde alchemist's belt badly stained with black dye|
|Look:|| Several pairs of sturdy ties arranged on the belt appear ideal for securing five tools. |
It currently does not have any items tied to it.
|Appraised Cost:|| 257500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ties for Things (4), Ties for Things (3), Ties for Things (2), Ties for Things (1)|
Worn location: original versions are worn in the generic slot. Later versions are waist worn.
- STUDY: You study your belt and think you could potentially PUSH, PULL, TIE, and UNTIE.
- Your belt will accept a total of 5 items. You think you can tie the following items: bowl, sieve, stick, mortar, pestle.
- Your belt currently has no items tied to it.
- Your belt currently has <#> item(s) tied to it. You may LOOK ON belt to see it.
- PUSH: You fiddle with a tie on your belt, loosening it up.
- PULL: You adjust the ties on your belt, securing them more tightly.
- TIE <tool> to belt: You attach some <tool> to your alchemist's belt.
- UNTIE: You remove some <tool> from your alchemist's belt.
- LOOK on belt: There is nothing on there.
- LOOK on belt: On the alchemist's belt you see some <tool/tools>.
- ANALYZE: provides upgrade options and status.
- The alchemist's belt is designed to allow you to tie other items to it.
- First upgrade - adds one additional tie and hiding mechanics via RUB. (LOCKED)
- All subsequent upgrades - add one tie at a time.
- - (Max out at 10 ties on a single tie-item.)
- You can't tell anything else about a bourde alchemist's belt badly stained with black dye.
- Post:Re: Craft tool holding belts have changed worn positions on 11/25/2015 03:54 AM EST - 12/10/2015 11:01