Item:Backless orchid scalene gown with an empire waist and a pooling court train
|backless orchid scalene gown with an empire waist and a pooling court train|
|Look:||With its thin straps positioned to rest just upon the very edges of the shoulders, the cross-over wrapped bodice forms a wide, plunging neckline and provides elegant side draping. The sinuous fabric is cut to drop in softly gathered waves from just below the bust when worn, spreading outward to form a majestically floor-sweeping train. Sprinkled across the subtly ridged purple background are tiny drops crafted from translucent icesteel, catching the light as if frozen dew upon an early spring flower.|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- WEAR: You slip the scalene gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your scalene gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your scalene gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your scalene gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your scalene gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your scalene gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your scalene gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your scalene gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your scalene gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your scalene gown, sliding it over your head.