Item:Back-laced doeskin corset stitched in a pattern of jewel-toned butterflies
|back-laced doeskin corset stitched in a pattern of jewel-toned butterflies|
|Look:|| Each butterfly competes for attention in its flight across the garment, the jewel-like colors vibrant against the dark background fabric. Narrow bone shards backstitched along the inside seams provide support and comfort, cinching in the waist and emphasizing the wearer's feminine attributes.|
The top hook of the doeskin corset is <open/closed>.
|Appraised Cost:|| 31,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||6 length x 4 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Wavecrester, Tropic Night, Cat's Ninth Life, Backfence Gossip|
- <Person> lowers her lashes in a show of modesty, but her fingers toy with the laces of her doeskin corset.
- <Person> loosens the laces of her doeskin corset, inhaling a great gulp of air!
- <Person> pulls at the laces of her doeskin corset... and pulls... and pulls! Finally, somewhat flushed and breathless, she ties the knot on her corset, twisting a bit to show off her figure.
- <Person> runs her finger along the neckline of her doeskin corset, giving a soft smile.
- <Person> pushes up at the top of her doeskin corset, emphasizing her figure.
- <Person> toys with the top hook of her doeskin corset, until suddenly it pops loose! The laces still hold the garment in place, but a bit more skin is visible along the neckline.
- <Person> tugs at the top hook of her doeskin corset, fastening it securely in place. The extra support only emphasizes the shape of her chest beneath the garment's neckline.
- <Person> tugs at the neckline of her doeskin corset, making sure everything is displayed to her best advantage.
- <Person> gives a slow smile as she gazes down at her doeskin corset.