Item:Aubergine starlight velvet gown with a white lace collar and cuffs
|aubergine starlight velvet gown with a white lace collar and cuffs|
|Look:||Loops and covered buttons snake down the gown's back past the natural waistline. Intricately tatted lace cuffs and collar lends a touch of reserve to the minuscule diamond chips worked into the starlight velvet's silk threads during the weaving process. When the light hits the fabric just right, the gem's reflection causes an illusion resembling glittering stars on a moonlit night.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 500,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
- ADJUST: Carefully you adjust your velvet gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly.
- ARRANGE: You slide your hands down your velvet gown, smoothing the fabric.
- BITE: Idly, you chew thoughtfully on the sleeve of your velvet gown.
- CLEAN: You pick stray strings and dirt spots off of your velvet gown, endeavoring to make sure the fabric is spotless.
- CLUTCH: You grip the fabric of your velvet gown, gathering it tightly about your body.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your velvet gown carefully, you dip down low in a curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- ROLL: Idly, you roll the fabric of your velvet gown between your thumb and forefinger.
- FIDGET: You blink at an aubergine starlight velvet gown with a white lace collar and cuffs in complete puzzlement.
- FLIP: You flip up the bottom edge of your velvet gown.
- KICK: You kick up with one leg, causing the skirt of your velvet gown to billow out.
- PAT: You gently pat your velvet gown, pressing out a wrinkle.
- PINCH: You pinch your velvet gown, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- RUB: You rub the sleeve of your velvet gown against the skirt, removing a small dirt spot.
- SHAKE: You shake your velvet gown, settling it around your body.
- STRUT: You throw your shoulders back and strut around, your velvet gown flouncing around you.
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your velvet gown.
- WAVE: You fan the edge of your sleeve in front of your face, attempting to cool off.
- YANK: Tugging on one side of your velvet gown, you straighten the gown on your body.