Item:Asymmetrical golden zibeline greatcloak lined in heavy swathes of meshor fox fur
|asymmetrical golden zibeline greatcloak lined in heavy swathes of meshor fox fur|
|Look:||Offset to one side, a labyrinthine wirework and swirling charoite clasp holds the slightly overlapping length of rich, warm-toned wool, allowing it to lay in a dramatic slash across the wearer's body. Bits of pure white fur peek out from the beneath the edges, emphasizing the unique cut and highlighting the depth of the dark golden dye. A smattering of light-catching violet shards, perfectly matching the larger gem in tone and type, stud the hems as if punctuating the statement made by the piece.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,375,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 3 width x 3 height (200 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (2), Golden box dappled with silver and topped with a swirling charoite|
- CLEAN: After examining it with the most careful scrutiny, you brush a speck of dirt off your zibeline greatcloak.
- HUG: You draw your zibeline greatcloak slowly around your body, gazing about with a guarded expression.
- KICK: You kick your heel up at the hem of your cloak, then pivot around in an impressively crisp maneuver.
- NUDGE: With a graceful flourish you nudge your cloak over your shoulder, tilting your chin upward in a show of confidence.
- PAT: You pat your hands over your zibeline greatcloak, looking for something.
- POKE: With a well-bred smile, take up the corner of your zibeline greatcloak and extend your arm, showing the lining. With a single smooth move, you bring your arm and greatcloak inward around your body, bowing at the same time.
- PULL: You pull your zibeline greatcloak up for a moment so it doesn't rest against the filthy ground.
- PUSH: Gazing around impatiently, you draw your zibeline greatcloak back slightly and rest your hand on your hip, sending ripples over the surface of the material as you tap your foot.
- ROLL: You distractedly roll the hem of your zibeline greatcloak between your fingers, concentrating intently.
- RUB: You absently run a hand down the front of your zibeline greatcloak, a look of defiance crossing your face.
- SHAKE: You shake some road dust out of the hem of your zibeline greatcloak.
- SNUGGLE:You pull your zibeline greatcloak close around you, enjoying the comfortable, almost snuggly warmth.
- THROW: You forcefully throw your cloak over your shoulder, taking a step forward with a threatening look in your eyes.
- TURN: You take up the corner of your zibeline greatcloak and swirl it in front of yourself in an intricate gesture.
- WAVE: With a suave grin, you toss your zibeline greatcloak back over your shoulder and bow deeply with a practiced ease.
- WEAR: In a flashy display, you fling your zibeline greatcloak around your shoulders, letting it fall in gentle folds around your body as you fasten it at your neck.
- YANK: A mischievous look crosses your face as you suddenly spin around quickly, allowing your cloak to billow elegantly away from your body.