Item:Argent scalene gown showcasing a slim skirt cut with a daring fringe effect
|argent scalene gown showcasing a slim skirt cut with a daring fringe effect|
|Look:||Falling in sinuous folds to drape beautifully over the bust, this gown's design takes great advantage of the silky fabric from which it is crafted. Cut upon the bias to cling softly and flow across a wearer's form with almost liquid ease, the silvery, subtly ridged surface is closely tailored without being tight. The long, straight skirt is split in varying lengths from mid-calf to mid-thigh at even intervals, the slender fringe gliding about to dramatic effect when rustled by the barest motion.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,500,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- WEAR: You slip the scalene gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your scalene gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your scalene gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your scalene gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your scalene gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your scalene gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your scalene gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your scalene gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your scalene gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your scalene gown, sliding it over your head.