Item:Anloral kingsnake pin
|anloral kingsnake pin|
|Look:|| Clean: It is clean, the anloral bearing its characteristic and unblemished soft blue hue.
Dirty: A thin layer of dust blots out the characteristic soft blue hue of the anloral.
|Appraised Cost:|| 93,750 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Soulful Trinkets|
- This item will break when you interact with it, if your last favor is not from Peri'el.
- It will bond to the first person to CLEAN it.
- CLEANing the pin will provide a boost to devotion or soul state.
- KISS: You kiss your fingertips, then lightly touch your kingsnake pin.
- PAT: You give your kingsnake pin a quick pat, taking some comfort in the act.
- PULL: You pull on your kingsnake pin impatiently and roll your eyes upward.
- PUSH: You push your kingsnake pin, accidentally jabbing yourself with it!
- RUB: You run your fingers along your kingsnake pin and mutter a quick prayer under your breath.
- SNUGGLE: You adjust the fit of your kingsnake pin.
- TAP: You restlessly tap an anloral kingsnake pin, trying to conceal your boredom.
- TURN: You spin your kingsnake pin around, making sure it is displayed properly.