Item:Airy gown of pale gold marquisette and virid silk
|airy gown of pale gold marquisette and virid silk|
|Look:||Layered atop a lush silk tinted the exact hue of thriving plants at the height of spring, the diamond patterned mesh brings a softness of both texture and color that gives the entire piece a somewhat fragile appearance. The neckline drapes slightly, transitioning into a bloused bodice that greatly emphasizes the slender, fitted waist. Tiny embroidery edges the silken hems, its creamy hues flitting in and out of view as the lacy filaments of the overlay shift about with even the slightest movement.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,000,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||15 length x 8 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (1)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- WEAR: You slip the airy gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your airy gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your airy gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your airy gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your airy gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your airy gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your airy gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your airy gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your airy gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your airy gown, sliding it over your head.