|Location:||North Road (Ranik Map 11)|
"recover" is not in the list of possible values (delivery, kill, skinning, boss, item recovery, foraging, crafting, searching) for this property.
406 & 410 Overview
Gnome workmen are trying to recover food crates that were dropped by the Hollow Eve spider. They exchange food that you forage for tickets, which can be redeemed for prizes at the current & future Hollow Eve festivals.
Standing just over 3 feet tall, a gnome workman is dressed in dingy leather protective gear. Alternating splotches of soot, dirt, and burn marks line his coveralls while bits of faded color peek out at the edges. A large sack sits open at his feet, and in hands he holds a ledger and a quill.
Gnome workmen are scattered throughout the Realms. There is at least one in every province.
- Crossing: Lunat Shade Road (outside the general store)
- Northern Trade Road: between Stone Clan and the bridge
- Therenborough: North Road (outside the gate)
- Shard: outside the North City Gates on the Road to Shard
- Ratha: Base of stairs to 1st tier bank
- Boar Clan: Before the Gate
In order to engage the workman and start collecting the dropped food, ASK WORKMAN for TASK, and then ACCEPT TASK. Once that is done, you can forage any room, indoors or outdoors, anywhere foraging is allowed and have a chance to pick up some oranges, lettuce, dead horseflies, etc. Return to the workman and hand him your found item. Once you have turned in all the workman has asked for, you'll be rewarded 10-20 tickets.
- ask gnome workman about festival
- Looking around nervously, the workman's voice drops to a whisper as he says to you, "So there really isn't going to be a festival if we aren't able to get the spider humming like a kwirtle again. There's a few folks already helping out, y'know, finding the parts that fell off and getting them back to me in return for tickets."
- ask gnome workman about ticket
- Blinking rapidly, the workman exclaims, "Yes, tickets! Oh, the prizes you'll be able to get with these marvelous tickets." A gnome workman taps his finger on a spot on his list and smiles. "You only have [total], so get out there and find more parts to get more tickets!
- ask gnome workman about prizes
- A gnome workman smiles at you and says with a wink, "Who doesn't like prizes! There will be all sorts of them to choose from, just make sure you have enough tickets!"
- ask gnome workman about parts
- A gnome workman says to you, "There's a number of different types of parts that we need before the festival can start. Basic things like nuts, bolts, and gears fell all over the place. A number of spangleflanges, rackensprockets, and flarmencranks got loose as well. If you come across a glarmencoupler, now that's a real find! Only a few of those were lost, but they're they toughest ones to do without."
- ask gnome workman about nuts
- A gnome workman says to you, "Sorta like a a warblet, but smaller. I'll mark you down for about 100 tickets if you find me one of those."
- ask gnome workman about bolts
- A gnome workman says to you, "Yep, bolts. A bunch of them fell out just after the nuts, but before the gears. I'll add around 100 tickets for each one you find."
- ask gnome workman about gears
- A gnome workman says to you, "Yeah, round with griblets on the outside. I'll mark you down for about 100 tickets if you find me one of those."
- ask gnome workman about spangleflanges
- A gnome workman says to you, "If a spangleflange flew off and hit you in the head, you still wouldn't know what it was. Either way, I'm willing to give up around 1000 tickets if you have one for me."
- give spangleflange to workman
- A gnome workman spins in a circle and exclaims, "Powerhaus, so glad you're helping us out with this! No one has found any of these spangleflanges yet! A dark spangleflange is worth about 1000 tickets, but you've got fancy papers, and I think you deserve a few extra for the effort. So 2300 tickets to start you off, now hurry and find more parts!
- ask gnome workman about rackensprockets
- A gnome workman shakes his head and says, "No, it's pronounced rackensprocket. I'll mark down about 1000 tickets in your name for one of those."
- ask gnome workman about flarmencranks
- A gnome workman says to you, "It's designed with Nedeplunk's golden ratio, and has a torque to weight rating... Bah! It's shiny, says Flarmencrank on the side, and is worth about 1000 tickets to you."
- give flarmencrank to workman
- A gnome workman's eyes light up when he sees you approach, "Ooh, found another one, eh Isharon? No one has found any of these flarmencranks yet! A dingy flarmencrank is worth about 1000 tickets, but you deserve a few extra for the effort. So adding in the 2000 tickets for this one, you now have a total of [total] tickets!"
- ask gnome workman about glarmencouplers
- A gnome workman says to you, "Ahh, when I hold a glarmencoupler I still marvel at the ingenuity of gnomish craftmen. Terribly hard to reproduce without a proper workshop so I'll be happy to credit you with around 2000 tickets if you have one of those."
- give glarmencoupler to workman
- A gnome workman spins in a circle and exclaims, "Isharon, so glad you're helping us out with this! No one has found any of these glarmencouplers yet! A well-oiled glarmencoupler is worth about 2750 tickets, but you deserve a few extra for the effort. So 6050 tickets to start you off, now hurry and find more parts!