Dragon Priest zealot
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
Like most of the lost souls who have found solace within the teachings of the World Dragon Priests, the Dragon Priest zealot has chosen to tread upon the same blood-soaked path as its fanatical predecessors. Overlapping plates of blackened steel armor protect the scaly surface of its muscular S'Kra Mur body, giving it the look of a newly discovered species of bipedal beetle. An intricately carved triangular dagger affixed to a steel chain dangles from a hook at its hip, ready to be drawn at the ready in a moments notice. Shadowed beneath the hammered visor of its dragon-shaped helm, its cold serpentine eyes constantly scan the surroundings in search of its next sacrifice in the name of the World Dragon.
You recall everything noteworthy about a Dragon Priest zealot... which is apparently nothing.
They are not known to cast any recognized spells.
They are known to carry loot in locked boxes.
The Dragon Priest Zealots stay in the northeast corner on the first floor of the Black Spire in an area called the Chamber of Blood.
Occasionally Dragon Priest Zealots are found riding Armored Shalswars.
- a dark steel lata'oloh with an curved oak hilt
- some dark steel gauntlets affixed with curved talons
- some layered dark steel armor carved with an intricate scale pattern
- a dark steel helm shaped in the visage of a snarling dragon
- a rough bronze tailband set with several rows of curved spikes
- A Dragon Priest zealot snarls, "The tainted shall taste the venom of the World Dragon Priests!"
- A Dragon Priest zealot bellows, "Stand fast, warriors of the World Dragon! This day is ours!"
- A Dragon Priest zealot gasps to draw breath as it manages to mutter, "The infection... will... be.... purged!" before falling still with a soft hiss.
3.1 Skill Notes
Will not move defenses past dabbling at 530 ranks.
Evasion at 485 trains reasonably well.
Weapons and Magic
Weapons move reasonably well at 390 ranks.
TM and Debilitation feel a little slow at 440 but not too bad.
Locksmithing at 417 is usually 'at level'.
- Strength - is somewhat less than 50
- Agility - is somewhat less than 60
- Discipline - is somewhat less than 60
- Reflex - is rather less than 60
- Stamina - is rather less than 60