Baleful ice adder
- The adder is a symbol of Asketi.
- Invaded as part of the Hollow Eve Festival 406 opening events.
- Lands no hits with 500 defenses, but is still dangerous due to its special ability. (More data needed on skill of creature.)
- Can barely kill it with around 320-350 adjusted weapon skill, 320 average defenses enough to engage one (relatively) safely.
- Appearance message: The temperature drops as two motes of ice-blue light flicker into being. Frozen mists begin to swirl out from the pinpoints of light, coalescing into a baleful ice adder.
- Able use an AOE ice breath which saps vitality and fatigue. Protection From Evil and Ethereal Shield are reported to help resist this ability.
- A baleful ice adder's jaws gape wide as it exhales an impossibly large cloud of frozen vapor! The air temperature plummets noticeably, and your throat and lungs begin to burn from the cold.
- Your breath fails you! You feel weaker and weaker.
- Player fights for breath!
- Grim laughter trails from Player's lips as he falls into Urrem'tier's embrace.