|Mana Type:||Life Magic|
|Spell Type:||standard / utility|
|Prep (min/max):||15 / 100|
|Skill Range (min/max):||80 / 800|
|Valid Spell Target:||Self|
|Duration (min/max):||15 minutes / 40 minutes|
|Description:||The Flush Poisons spell will assist your immune system in quickly ridding your body of dangerous poisons. You can cast it in general, or cast it upon a specific poison by location or name. A practitioner with knowledge of the Adaptive Curing technique may also cast the spell as a reactive ward against poison, rather than waiting to perform a curing afterward. Further, an Empath with such knowledge who casts the spell while poisoned may find that a strongly-cast pattern will linger protectively if it succeeds in eliminating toxins with power to spare.|
|Example Messaging:||You gesture.
A sudden wave of heat washes over you as your spell attempts to flush poison from your body but finds no toxins. Since you don't seem to be poisoned, you use your knowledge of Adaptive Curing to set a reactive ward. You feel the pattern center itself in the small of your back, a lingering warmth reminding you of its protective presence.
- The lingering effect requires a fairly potent cast.
- CAST: Clears all poisons, if enough mana/skill.
- CAST <BODY AREA>: Clears poison on a specific body part (list of body parts).
- CAST <POISON TYPE>: Clears poison of a specific type: nerve, cyanide, internal, or stunning.
- When cast on the Empath as a preventative buff spell, this spell lasts 40 minutes if cast at the maximum amount of mana.
- Currently needs to be cast above minimum mana (26) to last as a preventative buff. Cure Disease does not have this requirement.