Difference between revisions of "Aerathor"
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
Revision as of 01:43, 13 January 2012
You see Fanatic Aerathor, Neophyte of the Monks, a Human.
A pleated uaro's'sugi of lustrous white Musparan silk is folded to obscure Aerathor's face, hiding all but a narrow strip of tanned skin around his eyes.
He is very tall for a Human. He has a lean build.
He is wearing an austere grey cassock clasped at the shoulder with a Hounds of Rutilor pin, a black tabard embroidered with an Inquisitorial emblem, a leather weapon harness with polished brass buckles and fittings, a plain war belt crafted from dark brown leather and some battered leather sandals with frayed straps splattered by melted candle wax.
After being orphaned during the Sorrow War, Aerathor spent his time living as a vagabond on the streets of The Crossing. It was during this tumultuous time when he allied himself with an Olvi named Phim for survival and friendship. After growing up barely scraping by and nearly always hungry, Aerathor has developed a deep empathy for the lost children of Elanthia and strives to make the streets a safer place for those growing up without a home. This often times places Aerathor at odds against those who make a living or take enjoyment from the suffering, losses or misfortune of others. Although Phim is not a blood relative, he is the closest thing Aerathor has to kin.
- Spends majority of the time on Ratha and the other islands of Qi'Reshalia
- Joined the Monks of the Crystal Hand at age 16, rose to an Ascetic at age 21
- Joined the Order of the Iron Circle at age 31
- Philosophy and meditation has led Aerathor to a more spiritual existence.
- Follower of divine creative force or nameless God which he believes is responsible for all life and awareness in existence.
- Supporter of the Hounds of Rutilor
- Supporter of the Inquisition.
- Has a growing list of Necromancers