|Look:||The hilt of the dagger is covered on each side with a plate of mother-of-pearl, and silver chasing decorates the blade.|
|Type:||Light Edged \ Light Thrown|
|Slice:||somewhat fair (4/28)|
|Force of Impact:||Unknown|
|Construction:||highly protected (13/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Snow lynx fur cloak lavishly accented with red fox pelts, Quelling the Riot/End loot, Prison Riot: The Aftermath/End loot, Item:Snow lynx fur cloak lavishly accented with red fox pelts|
- STUDY: As you study the dagger, you think you could probably push, pull, rub, clean, tap and tilt it.
- PUSH: You strop your dagger, putting a keener edge on the blade.
- PULL: Flipping over your dagger, you sharpen the other side on its blade.
- RUB: Very carefully, you run your thumb along the blade of your dagger, testing its sharpness.
- CLEAN: You wipe the blood both old and new from the blade of your dagger.
- TAP: You test the point of your dagger with your finger.
- TILT: You try the balance of your dagger, holding it loosely to find the center of its weight.