Weapon:Blackened steel stiletto with a curved dragon claw pommel
|blackened steel stiletto with a curved dragon claw pommel|
|Look:||An empty gem setting mars the stiletto's appearance slightly.|
|Puncture:||somewhat moderate (6/28)|
|Force of Impact:||Unknown|
|Construction:||quite guarded (12/18)|
|Appraised Cost:|| 10,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Capacity:||? length x ? width x ? height (? stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Abandoned Dragon (2), Abandoned Dragon (1)|
- The stiletto appears to be capable of holding a single gem.
- You think that to put a gem into the socket, you need to PUT the gem in the stiletto.
- You also think that in order to get a gem back out, you can GET the gem FROM the stiletto again while holding it.
- You think you can also RUB, TAP, TOUCH and CLEAN the stiletto.
- RUB: You run your finger lightly along the edge of your stiletto, frowning slightly at the empty gem setting.
- TAP: You tap out a rhythmic beat on the edge of your stiletto.
- TOUCH: You gently touch the stiletto, running your fingers along its edges.
- CLEAN: You carefully clean the stiletto with a bit of cloth, burnishing away any dirt or grime marring its surface.