Ur hhrki'izh (2)
|Missing or Incomplete Creature Information Needed|
|To add any of the missing information listed above, use THIS FORM.|
- There are other pages that use the name "Ur Hhrki'izh." Follow the link for more details.
The Ur Hhrki'izh is an ancient S'Kra Mur, long past its natural lifetime. Its flesh, eyes, and internal organs are long gone, leaving only scaly skin stretched over a skeletal frame and two sullen fires burning in its otherwise empty eye sockets. But even its frightening appearance is not as disturbing as its fluid, languid motion combined with the dry rattling and clicking of old bones.
This version of Ur Hhrki'izh is located in the southern portion of their area, through the door.
Their malediction can be consistently resisted with 40 in stamina, 30 in strength, and 35 in discipline.
Their malediction cannot be consistently resisted with 40 in stamina, 30 in strength, and 30 in discipline.
Spell Prep: An ur hhrki'izh silently moves its jaw and makes a complex series of gestures.
Spell Prep: (No noticable prep, silent prep)
- Its sabre is diseased and cursed.
An ur hhrki'izh turns its attention to its rusted sabre for a moment. It begins to glow faintly with a sickly yellowish-green light.
- If it's unarmed, it can snatch your weapon from your hand and curse it. (This is no longer true.)
if disarmed, now attacks with claws.
- Using thrown weapons on them, will chance to curse said weapon.
- Possibility to pick up their dropped weapon, will still be cursed.
- They are no longer immune to all non-holy magic. Increasing prep amount should be able to hit them.
- Drops random jewelry and cloths you can't find in shops, spell scrolls, trading cards, diras, nuggets, and bars.
- Boxes are around 200 ranks and have half a plat in vaule on average.
Target Magic is still moving as magic prime soft cap at around 280-285 still getting 1 or 2 at 288 with min prep tier two TM spell
There are two different difficulties of Ur Hhrki'izh