Ur hhrki'izh (1)
- There are other pages that use the name "Ur Hhrki'izh." Follow the link for more details.
The Ur Hhrki'izh is an ancient S'Kra Mur, long past its natural lifetime. Its flesh, eyes, and internal organs are long gone, leaving only scaly skin stretched over a skeletal frame and two sullen fires burning in its otherwise empty eye sockets. But even its frightening appearance is not as disturbing as its fluid, languid motion combined with the dry rattling and clicking of old bones.
This version of Ur Hhrki'izh is located in the northern portion of their area, before the door.
Spell Prep: An ur hhrki'izh silently moves its jaw and makes a complex series of gestures.
Spell Prep: (No noticable prep, silent prep)
- Its sabre is diseased and cursed.
An ur hhrki'izh turns its attention to its rusted sabre for a moment. It begins to glow faintly with a sickly yellowish-green light.
- If it's unarmed, it can snatch your weapon from your hand and curse it. (This may be no longer true.)
- Using thrown weapons on them, will chance to curse said weapon.
- Possibility to pick up their dropped weapon, will still be cursed.
- They are no longer immune to all non-holy magic. Increasing prep amount should be able to hit them.
- They are said to be immune to unholy magic on appraisal.
- Moon mage spells work on them, along with TKT/TKS ground items. (Frantz: 2018-May 11)
Elemental magic can fail at low casting. Soft caps tm around 240 still trains at 256
- Drops random jewelry and cloths you can't find in shops, spell scrolls, trading cards, diras, nuggets, and bars.
- Boxes are around 200 ranks and have half a plat in vaule on average.
There are two different difficulties of Ur Hhrki'izh