|# of Rooms||1|
catch miscreation, unyn, nightmare, beast-thing, land-octopus & spiders, get prizes, what's NOT to like?
This game is similar to other Capture the Critter games.
- When you see one of the various spider types, try to GET it when both hands are empty. You might miss, grab a tiny spidersilk filament with viscous purple beads clinging to it, get stunned, get knocked over or actually catch it!
- Spiders might escape your grip every ~10 seconds, so run fast!
- When in the room with the massive web-covered metal cage perched atop wide-set rollers, PUT <spider type> IN CAGE for a prize!
- black ceramic jar wrapped in spiderwebs
- blackened target shield displaying a metallochitin tomiek-iguji broodling
- coil of silken rope composed of sticky webbing
- decadent chocolate cupcake with pale buttercream spiderwebs
- Hollow Eve tickets - 100, 500
- ihean mysanda
- large choryu cake
- large nightstalker silk spider slung by a webbed shoulder strap
- length of dusty cobweb fabric
- length of spider-spotted fabric
- length of spider sac
- lootbag instructions
- lumpy choryu cake
- orichalcum earring shaped into the likeness of a tomiek-iguji broodling
- piece of colorful foil
- small bronze memory orb
- tiny tyrium spider - 1 volume tyrium
- vial of deep purple alyssum tea
- sliver of crude tomiek chitin
- tatter of impure spidersilk
- A fellow spider-grabber exclaims, "An ihean mysanda? I thought those were a myth! Is that really what it is?"
- With lightning speed, a metal-grafted nightstalker unyn lashes at a bystander with its long legs and drags him screaming into a web burrow!
- An engineer storms in, slinging a webbed spider into the cage. "I think that's the last of 'em, for now. I hope." He shudders, then storms off.