|Look:||The mysanda is a brilliant faceted crystal orb cradled within an intricate spiderweb of fine metal filaments. The crystal has a very slight blue tint to it.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 112,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Wizened goblin leaning on a cane (2), Spider Cage, Simple blue pouch embroidered with an ihean mysanda|
- The ihean mysanda (shield) is a curious device, but functions similarly to other mysandas. It stores, temporarily, one thing and returns it later. There can be :some inefficiency in the process, however, resulting in loss.
- The ihean mysanda (shield) is unattuned to an individual. The first to RUB or HUG it will permanently bond to it.
- You could TURN the ihean mysanda (shield) to change its attuned skill. It is currently attuned to the Shield Usage skill.
- You can RUB the ihean mysanda (shield) to transfer a portion of your field experience in the Shield Usage skill into the device.
- You can HUG the ihean mysanda (shield) to transfer all of your field experience in the Shield Usage skill into the device.
- The mysanda has an 80% inefficiency in its conversion, applied when rubbing or hugging.
- There is approximately 1 use remaining.