Post:Combat Updates - 4/23/2007 - 1:46:22
|Combat Updates · on 4/23/2007 1:46:22 AM||13186|
Fatigue loss in combat has been modified.
1) Stamina works to reduce fatigue loss per action.
2) Ranged weapons no longer examine the ammo when determining the amount of fatigue to reduce, it's now based on the type of ranged weapon.
3) Fatigue loss at lower levels and statistics has been reduced dramatically.
4) Fatigue loss now scales based on the nature of the attack in addition to weight of weapon and stamina. Example: Charge will take a lot more fatigue than feint.
1) You can now parry with a staff sling.
2) The construction of staff slings sold at the Crossing Weaponsmith has been increased.
These changes apply to both creatures and players.
Questions, comments, rants, and raves should be directed to the Combat -> General Discussions folder.
|This message was originally posted in Combat - Weapons and Armor (11) - General Discussions, by DR-SSRA on the play.net forums.|