A stove used to heat items with a fire. Formerly an important tool in the Alchemy system, now is used for legacy systems like Brewing and Candlemaking.
- To use this device, you will need a combustible material, such as charcoal or a burnable item from the Foraging compendium.
- Place the charcoal into the stove and light the charcoal:
- Close the stove and drop it or LOWER GROUND
- Get yourself a jar/cauldron/etc. and fill it with what it is you want to heat
- Put the jar on the stove and wait
- note: you may need to add more fuel to your stove depending on the duration of heat needed for your project. Opening the stove to place more material will not extinguish the fire or re-set your project, just remember to close the stove again once the additional fuel has been added.
Related Forum Posts