|Relatives:||Morganae, Fayne, Rivyn, Anloralhe|
Son of Morganae. Was Emperor three times.
- (894-887 BL) Preceeded by Taratochs, succeeded by Moliko the Balance.
- First Elven emperor. Most suspect his selection by the Elven contingent to be a result of his mother's influence
- (770-763 BL) Preceeded by Dexoch, succeeded by Nerebon.
- In 768 BL, rioting broke out in Throne City, suspected to have been caused by a rival Elven group.
- (675-670 BL) Preceeded by Villigar, succeeded by Cedasye I
- In 670 BL Lenvuc was assassinated amidst rioting
The Imperial Healer's Guild was formed during his reign.
Artwork & Items
- The medallion depicts a lofty Elven man crowned with engraved stars, radiating a sense of power that once ruled seven races.