Item:Voluminous frost white skirt adorned with faesoul blossoms rendered in silk
|voluminous frost white skirt adorned with faesoul blossoms rendered in silk|
|Look:||Carefully pinned with tiny frost opals at points both strategic and eye catching, the fabric falls in soft folds reminiscent of a snow drift. Perfect renditions of the pallid flowers are clustered at one hip and trail down the side of the skirt, the pale green heart of each bearing a single diamond, as if it were the last trace of ice melting upon the bloom.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Natural Beauty (3), Natural Beauty (2)|
- STUDY: Studying your skirt, you think you could PUSH, PULL, NUDGE, KICK or SALUTE it.
- PUSH: You push your full skirt tight against your waist, making it flutter like the wings of some brilliant butterfly.
- PULL: Moving in a rhythmic circle, you swish your full skirt quickly side-to-side, creating a blur of color and motion as you dance.
- NUDGE: With a grin and a wink, you playfully swing your full skirt, lifting it just enough to show a flash of ankle as you sashay into a leisurely turn.
- KICK: In a single lissome motion, you go high on your toes to whirl in a pirouette that sends your full skirt flashing out in a gossamer circle all around you.
- SALUTE: Arms outstretched, you fan your full skirt wide, fluttering like the wings of some brilliant <color??> and <color??> butterfly.