Item:Thornweave gown with windstorm gossamer sleeves trailing like illusory tempests
|thornweave gown with windstorm gossamer sleeves trailing like illusory tempests|
|Look:||This darkly ethereal gown is tailored from supple black fabric with a distinct matte finish, its silhouette a fitted column that emphasizes every curve. The jewel neckline is enhanced by cut-in shoulders and flowing, open sleeves that drape behind like a cape. White gold and tarnished silver metallic threads reflect available light to create a faint optical illusion of storm clouds whirling to form tornadoes traveling across the sleeves. The narrow skirt is slit high to the thigh to add movement.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,625,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (3)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your thornweave gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your thornweave gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your thornweave gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your thornweave gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your thornweave gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your thornweave gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your thornweave gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your thornweave gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your thornweave gown tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your thornweave gown up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your thornweave gown, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your thornweave gown flouncing around you.