Item:Steel-plated bandolier painted with a sunset
|steel-plated bandolier painted with a sunset|
|Look:|| It currently does not have any items tied to it.|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ties for Things (5), Ties for Things (4), Ties for Things (3), Ties for Things (2), Ties for Things (1)|
- STUDY: You study your bandolier and think you could potentially PUSH, PULL, TIE, and UNTIE.
- Your bandolier will accept a total of 2 items. You think you can tie the following items: axe.
- Your bandolier currently has no items tied to it.
- Your bandolier currently has 1 item tied to it. You may LOOK ON straps to see it.
- PUSH: You fiddle with a tie on your bandolier, loosening it up.
- PULL: You adjust the ties on your bandolier, securing them more tightly.
- TIE: You attach a <axe> to your steel-plated bandolier.
- UNTIE: You remove a <axe> from your steel-plated bandolier.
- LOOK on straps: On the steel-plated bandolier you see a <axe>.