Item:Slender onyx-hide tailor's toolbelt plentifully bestrewn with jaspe ties
|slender onyx-hide tailor's toolbelt plentifully bestrewn with jaspe ties|
|Look:|| Several pairs of sturdy ties arranged on the belt appear ideal for securing five tools.
It currently does not have any items tied to it.
|Appraised Cost:|| 500,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ties for Things (5)|
You study your toolbelt and think you could potentially PUSH, PULL, TIE (item) to toolbelt, UNTIE (item) from toolbelt, SHEATHE, and REPAIR. You think you can tie the following items: awl, needles, scissors, slickstone, yardstick. The tailor's toolbelt currently has 0 items out of 5 tied to it. or
- PUSH: You fiddle with a tie on your straps, loosening it up.
- PULL: You adjust the ties on your straps, securing them more tightly.
- TIE: You attach a <slickstone> to a strap on your tailor's toolbelt.
- UNTIE: You untie a <slickstone> from the straps of your tailor's toolbelt.
- REPAIR: You look over the tailor's toolbelt, taking care to inspect each strap for wear and tear. 1 strap out of 5 is currently in use.
- LOOK It currently has <one> item tied to it. You may LOOK ON toolbelt to see what's tied to the tailor's toolbelt.