Item:Silverweave gown trimmed with Albarian lace
|silverweave gown trimmed with Albarian lace|
|Look:||The narrow skirt of this gown is cut to flare out at the calves and provide a short train behind. The light, airy lace trims the sweetheart neckline and short gathered sleeves. Accentuating the shimmering nature of the heavy fabric, a dusting of tiny diamonds is scattered across the skirt and bodice.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 625,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 426/Incidental loot|
- WEAR: You slip the silverweave gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your silverweave gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your silverweave gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your silverweave gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your silverweave gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your silverweave gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your silverweave gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your silverweave gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your silverweave gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your silverweave gown up briefly.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your silverweave gown tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your silverweave gown flouncing around you.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your silverweave gown, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your silverweave gown, sliding it over your head.