Item:Rich mulberry velvet gown accented with gilded lace
|rich mulberry velvet gown accented with gilded lace|
|Look:||Exquisitely crafted by a master seamstress, the delicate lace yoke is tatted with gilded threads in a florid intertwing hibiscus pattern, complementing the sweetheart neckline of the tailored bodice. Matching lacework runs the length of the fitted sleeves, both revealing a spattering of tiny diamonds that glint subtly as they catch the light. The voluminous skirt is designed to pool at the feet of the wearer, concealing a slotted pocket found within the elegant folds.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 562,500 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Hollow Eve 410 Raffle Center|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your velvet gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your velvet gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your velvet gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your velvet gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your velvet gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your velvet gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your velvet gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your velvet gown angrily, stomping about the area.