Item:Miniature orc reiver equipped with a pitted steel battle-axe
|miniature orc reiver equipped with a pitted steel battle-axe|
|Look:||Carved from teak, the thickly muscled figurine is slightly hunched forward, and her skull features an almost ape-like curve. Boasting a tall mohawk dyed a sickly green hue, she is depicted with a wide grin that flashes her filed, sharply pointed teeth. Garbed in a mix of rusty iron ring mail and crudely-sewn leathers, a red bear paw is sloppily painted onto her left shoulder. Clutched in both hands is a rusty steel battle-axe, its grip wrapped in strips of dusky green goblin skin.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 12500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Siegery Shop (4), Siegery Shop (3), Siegery Shop (2), Siegery Shop (1), Repair case covered in tawny orange-flecked warcat fur|
You think that the reiver is a siegery toy. It is a female soldier.
The orc reiver does not belong to you. You'll need to TURN her to make her yours.
You think you can DROP the orc reiver to have her join in on a siegery game.
You can also PUSH the orc reiver when on the ground to have her attack.
You can REPAIR the orc reiver when broken.
- The miniature orc reiver flings herself at <opponent's castle>'s outer walls, hacking away at it with her pitted battle-axe!
- The miniature orc reiver swings her rusty broadsword, hacking away at <opposing soldier>!
- The miniature orc reiver slashes the air, missing the target!
- The miniature orc reiver chops at <opposing soldier>, but <he/she/it> easily sidesteps the attack!
- The miniature orc reiver crumples to the ground, dead.