Item:Pure white kirmiko fighting shirt
|pure white kirmiko fighting shirt|
|Look:||Braided sinew lashings serve to hold the fabric close to the wearer's form without impediment to movement in battle.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 500,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 426/Drathrok's Assemblage|
- WEAR: You pull on your fighting shirt, pushing your arms through the sleeves and deftly securing them for combat.
- CLEAN: You casually beat the dust of battle from your fighting shirt.
- CLEAN: You clean an imaginary mote of dust from your fighting shirt.
- EAT: You start to gnaw on your fighting shirt.
- GAZE: You raise your arms defensively, gazing about for threats.
- LEAN: You roll your shoulders, stretching and adjusting the fit of your fighting shirt.
- NOD: You move your fists up to your chin, and hit yourself by mistake.
- NOD: You position your fists to either side of your chin, elbows out and ready to strike.
- NUDGE: You check your position, adjusting your arms as you peer between your fists.
- NUDGE: You check the position of your arms, but aren't sure how you should change their placement.
- POKE: You poke at your fighting shirt, trying to figure it out.
- POKE: You duck your shoulder and switch your lead arm.
- PULL: You move your head as if slipping an attack, but feel too slow about it.
- PULL: You move your head to the side, as if slipping an attack.
- PUSH: You raise your hands in front of your face, but leave an obvious opening.
- PUSH: You raise your hands in front of you, ready for a fight.
- RAISE: You twist to the left, arms ready.
- RAISE: You turn to the left and get a kink in your neck.
- SLAP: You move your hands into position to strike and hit yourself in the process.
- SLAP: You move your arms into position to strike.
- TAP: You drum your fingers on your arm.
- THUMP: You start to thump your fighting shirt, but you think better of it.
- THUMP: You stare down at your fighting shirt.
- TURN: You turn to the right and get a kink in your neck.
- TURN: You twist to the right, arms ready.