|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 625 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Orielda's Blossoms, Erianthe's Flowers|
This item will preserve any of the pickable flowers from around Elanthia, preventing them from a natural decay.
POUR POTION on flower
- example: POUR POTION on ROSE
- There are multiple variations of this item sold at commonly found shops. Both the flower preservative potion and the preservative potion have the same properties as above, as well as the same method of use.
- These potions have the same end results to preserved items as the Ranger-only ability Beseech the Wind to Preserve.
- A special version of the flower preservative potion, which will retain the picked SMELL of a flower, can be purchased from festival merchants, such as Tildi's Faire Flowers.
Once a potion has been applied to a flower, it will also remove the current SMELL the item has and will present a new scent.
If the flower was not designed with a preserved smell, you will get the default SMELL of:
- You sniff at the <flower>.
- You sniff at a Smaragdaus' Glee rose and inhale a sweet, spicy fragrance.
Once you apply a potion, the smell then becomes:
- You sniff at the Glee rose which has a lovely, subtle fragrance
- note: You will also note that the flower name was truncated, in addition to the change in scent. The <flower> name will also change based on the decay state of the flower.