Item:Pot-bellied Gor'Tog marionette
|pot-bellied Gor'Tog marionette|
|Look:||Dressed in a pair of tart-covered overalls and sandals, the Gor'Tog has a jovial expression on his face. Given a free hand, you think you can PUSH, PULL, TURN, POKE, TAP, RUB, CLEAN, POINT, WAVE, BREAK or SCREAM at the little puppet to make it perform.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 25,000 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Svenblum's Wagon|
- PUSH: You tug at your Gor'Tog marionette's strings, causing it to flail its arms as if it were casting a spell!
- <Person> gives a pot-bellied Gor'Tog marionette's strings a good tug, sending its arms flailing like a wild spellcaster!
- PULL: You pull the strings of your Gor'Tog marionette and send it into a crazy dance!
- As <Person> pulls the strings, a pot-bellied Gor'Tog marionette dances and flops around like a drunken bard!
- TURN: You turn your Gor'Tog marionette around, twitching the strings to make it trudge wearily along.
- <Person> twitches the strings of a pot-bellied Gor'Tog marionette, making it trudge wearily around the area.
- POKE: You jerk the strings of your Gor'Tog marionette, causing it to shudder under your control before collapsing to the ground -- that'll teach it!
- <Person>'s little Gor'Tog marionette shudders briefly under her control before collapsing in mock death throes!
- TAP: Holding the strings at arm's length, you allow your Gor'Tog marionette to dangle helplessly under your control -- you power freak!
- <Person>'s Gor'Tog marionette dangles limply at the end of its strings.
- RUB: You twist the strings tightly for just a second before letting your Gor'Tog marionette spin in insane circles!
- <Person> twists the strings of a pot-bellied Gor'Tog marionette, then releases them to send the little puppet spinning in a berserker frenzy!
- CLEAN: You untangle the mess of strings attached to your Gor'Tog marionette. Maybe if you weren't so rough with it, you wouldn't have to do this as often!
- <Person> spends a moment untangling the strings on her Gor'Tog marionette.
- POINT: You point theatrically at a pot-bellied Gor'Tog marionette, twitching the strings to make it take a bow.
- <Person> points at a pot-bellied Gor'Tog marionette, which bows with a theatrical flourish.
- WAVE: You wave at a pot-bellied Gor'Tog marionette, giving its strings a deft twitch to make it wave back.
- <Person> waves at a pot-bellied Gor'Tog marionette, which waves back at her.
- BREAK: You try to make your Gor'Tog marionette dance a wild jig, but only manage to tangle the strings beyond repair! You're going to have to find four new strings if you want to fix it.
- <Person> tries to make a pot-bellied Gor'Tog marionette dance a wild jig, but only succeeds in making a mess of the strings. Looks like she's got her work cut out for her to fix them!
- SCREAM: You scream a few choice words at your Gor'Tog marionette. It stares back vacantly.
- <Person> screams a few choice words at a pot-bellied Gor'Tog marionette. With a vacant look, the marionette stares back at her.
Uses four gut strings as replacement strings.
PUT STRINGS ON MARIONETTE: You tug at the old strings, freeing the strings from the hopeless muddle you've made of them. Working quickly, you tie the new strings to the braces, carefully connecting the other end to various points on the little puppet.