Item:Plum silk dress with a full skirt
|plum silk dress with a full skirt|
|Look:||The deep purple color of the fabric is accented with embroidered gold tracery at the hemline and neckline. A wide belt of matching fabric is fastened with a stylized knot buckle.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 62,500 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||12 length x 6 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 426/Incidental loot|
- WEAR: You slip the silk dress over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your silk dress, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your silk dress, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your silk dress carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your silk dress, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your silk dress flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your silk dress in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your silk dress, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your silk dress angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your silk dress, sliding it over your head.