Item:Pair of vivid green and blue cloth sandals
|pair of vivid green and blue cloth sandals|
|Look:||Swirls of bright blue and vibrant green compete for space over the white cotton background of these cloth sandals. The overall pattern hints of flowers and the sea with a touch of whimsy.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Nigeyi's (3), Nigeyi's (2), Nigeyi's (1)|
- STUDY: Studying your cloth sandals, you think you could KICK, RUB, TURN, CLEAN, and PROD them.
- As an Estate Holder, you may also POKE, SHAKE, PUSH and PULL them.
- KICK: You kick a foot forward, pointing the toe of your sandal.
- RUB: Your sandal pinches so you remove it and quickly massage the irritated spot then put the sandal back on.
- <Person> removes her sandal, massages her foot then puts the sandal back on.
- TURN: You twirl your right ankle, managing to show off your sandal and also reveal the curves of your leg.
- <Person> twirls her right ankle, drawing attention to her sandal and the curves of her leg.
- CLEAN (held): You brush off your cloth sandals, making sure there is no dirt on them.
- <Person> brushes her cloth sandals, removing any dust and dirt.
- CLEAN (held): You put a bit of spittle on your cloth sandals and rub them with your finger cleaning them.
- <Person> spits on her cloth sandals and rubs it in, making damp spots on them as she cleans them.
- CLEAN (held): You rub your arm vigorously across your cloth sandals, cleaning them and sending some dried dirt flying into the air.
- <Person> rubs her cloth sandals vigorously with her arm, cleaning off some dried dirt.
- PROD: You rise up on your toes, making your cloth sandals squeak loudly.
- You hear a loud squeak as <Person> rises up on her toes.
- POKE: You tap your foot, keeping time to the tune in your head while showing off your sandals.
- <Person> taps her sandal-clad foot rhythmically, creating a vaguely familiar tune that will probably haunt you for the rest of the day!
- SHAKE: You shake your leg so hard your sandal almost flies off.
- PUSH: You vehemently twist your foot into the ground, smashing anything beneath your sandal.
- PULL: You slide your sandal clad foot up and down behind your other leg, as if scratching an itch.
- <Person> slides her sandal clad foot up and down the back of her other leg.