Item:Pair of stylish farandine trousers dyed night black
|pair of stylish farandine trousers dyed night black|
|Look:||Fashioned from distinctively patterned fabric, both strong and lightweight, the fall front trousers are handsomely tailored to impart a sleek, straight-legged silhouette. Subtle variations in color and lustre give the deep black cloth a textured appearance that belies its smooth hand. Square blackened moonsilver buttons, the tarnished-looking silver metal emanating an odd, shadowy glow, secure both sides of the flat, flapped front, adding subtle adornment to the otherwise austere garment.|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Stolen from the Moons (3), Dark silver mouse-shaped backpack|
- STUDY: Thinking about the trousers, you wonder if you might not be able to ADJUST, CLEAN, CLUTCH, FIDGET, KICK, PAT, REMOVE, SHAKE, STUDY, STRUT, WEAR, and YANK.
- ADJUST: You reach down and adjust the fit of your farandine trousers.
- CLEAN: You flick a speck of dirt off your farandine trousers.
- CLUTCH: You pull the waistband of your farandine trousers tightly about your waist.
- FIDGET: You idly play with the waistband of your farandine trousers.
- KICK: With a wild yell, you kick one leg high in the air.
- PAT: You plant your hands on your hips and tap a foot in annoyance.
- REMOVE: You carefully step out of your farandine trousers.
- SHAKE: You shake out one leg of your farandine trousers.
- STRUT: Striking a pose, you proudly show off your farandine trousers.
- WEAR: You slip one leg then the other into your farandine trousers.
- YANK: You yank on the waistband of your farandine trousers, pulling them back up around your waist.