Item:Pair of reinforced straps on a platinum studded belt
|pair of reinforced straps on a platinum studded belt|
|Look:|| It currently does not have any items tied to it.|
|Dimensions:||9 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Ties for Things (5), Ties for Things (4), Ties for Things (2), Ties for Things (1)|
- STUDY: You study your straps and think you could potentially PUSH, PULL, TIE, and UNTIE.
- Your straps will accept a total of 1 items. You think you can tie the following items: sword, blade.
- Your straps currently has no items tied to it.
- Your straps currently has 1 item tied to it. You may LOOK ON straps to see it.
- PUSH: You fiddle with a tie on your straps, loosening it up.
- PULL: You adjust the ties on your straps, securing them more tightly.
- TIE: You attach a <sword> to your reinforced straps.
- UNTIE: You remove a <sword> from your reinforced straps.
- LOOK on straps: On the reinforced straps you see a <sword>.