Item:Pair of brown leather work-boots with turned-down sheepskin cuffs
|pair of brown leather work-boots with turned-down sheepskin cuffs|
|Look:||The white of the sheepskin cuffs are tacked to the boot with a stitched leather strip shaped like a scythe.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Nigeyi's (3), Nigeyi's (2), Nigeyi's (1)|
- STUDY: Studying your brown work-boots, you think you could KICK, RUB, TURN, CLEAN, and PROD them.
- As an Estate Holder, you may also POKE, SHAKE, PUSH and PULL them.
- KICK: You kick a foot forward, pointing the toe of your work-boot.
- RUB: Your work-boot pinches so you remove it and quickly massage the irritated spot then put the work-boot back on.
- TURN: You twirl your right ankle, managing to show off your work-boot and also reveal the curves of your leg.
- CLEAN (holding): You brush off your brown work-boots, making sure there is no dirt on them.
- CLEAN (holding): You put a bit of spittle on your brown work-boots and rub them with your finger cleaning them.
- <Person> spits on her brown work-boots and rubs it in, making damp spots on them as she cleans them.
- CLEAN (holding): You rub your arm vigorously across your brown work-boots, cleaning them and sending some dried dirt flying into the air.
- PROD: You rise up on your toes, making your brown work-boots squeak loudly.
- You hear a loud squeak as <Person> rises up on her toes.
- POKE: You tap your foot, keeping time to the tune in your head while showing off your work-boot.
- <Person> taps her work-boot-clad foot rhythmically, creating a vaguely familiar tune that will probably haunt you for the rest of the day!