Item:Pair of bodacious red leather boots with tall slender heels
|pair of bodacious red leather boots with tall slender heels|
|Look:||Stitched on the haft of each boot in white thread is the outline of a weapon exiting the forge in a shower of sparks.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 8,375 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Nigeyi's (3), Nigeyi's (2), Nigeyi's (1)|
- STUDY: Studying your bodacious boots, you think you could KICK, RUB, TURN, CLEAN, and PROD them.
- As an Estate Holder, you may also POKE, SHAKE, PUSH and PULL them.
- KICK: You kick a foot forward, pointing the toe of your boot.
- RUB: Your boot pinches so you remove it and quickly massage the irritated spot then put the boot back on.
- TURN: You twirl your right ankle, managing to show off your boot and also reveal the curves of your leg.
- CLEAN: (in hand) You rub your arm vigorously across your bodacious boots, cleaning them and sending some dried dirt flying into the air.
- PROD: You rise up on your toes, making your bodacious boots squeak loudly.
- POKE: You tap your foot, keeping time to the tune in your head while showing off your boot.
- SHAKE: You shake your leg so hard your boot almost flies off.
- PUSH: You vehemently twist your foot into the ground, smashing anything beneath your boot.
- PULL: You slide your boot clad foot up and down behind your other leg, as if scratching an itch.