Item:Pair of black velvet slippers embroidered with a tiny silver wolf
|pair of black velvet slippers embroidered with a tiny silver wolf|
|Look:||The artisan who did the fine embroidery work on these slippers took great care to lay each shiny silver thread precisely as the fur would nap on a real wolf.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 5,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||3 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Nigeyi's (2), Nigeyi's (1)|
- STUDY: Studying your black slippers, you think you could KICK, RUB, TURN, CLEAN, and PROD them.
- As an Estate Holder, you may also POKE, SHAKE, PUSH and PULL them.
- KICK: You kick a foot forward, pointing the toe of your slipper.
- RUB: Your slipper pinches so you remove it and quickly massage the irritated spot then put the slipper back on.
- <Person> removes her slipper, massages her foot then puts the slipper back on.
- TURN: You twirl your right ankle, managing to show off your slipper and also reveal the curves of your leg.
- <Person> twirls her right ankle, drawing attention to her slipper and the curves of her leg.
- CLEAN (held): You brush off your black slippers, making sure there is no dirt on them.
- <Person> brushes her black slippers, removing any dust and dirt.
- CLEAN (held): You put a bit of spittle on your black slippers and rub them with your finger cleaning them.
- <Person> spits on her black slippers and rubs it in, making damp spots on them as she cleans them.
- CLEAN (held): You rub your arm vigorously across your black slippers, cleaning them and sending some dried dirt flying into the air.
- <Person> rubs her black slippers vigorously with her arm, cleaning off some dried dirt.
- PROD: You rise up on your toes, making your black slippers squeak loudly.
- You hear a loud squeak as <Person> rises up on her toes.
- POKE: You tap your foot, keeping time to the tune in your head while showing off your slipper.
- <Person> taps her slipper-clad foot rhythmically, creating a vaguely familiar tune that will probably haunt you for the rest of the day!
- SHAKE: You shake your leg so hard your slipper almost flies off.
- PUSH: You vehemently twist your foot into the ground, smashing anything beneath your slipper.
- PULL: You slide your slipper clad foot up and down behind your other leg, as if scratching an itch.
- <Person> slides her slipper clad foot up and down the back of her other leg.