Item:Orange leather sheath with copper ties
|orange leather sheath with copper ties|
|Look:||Tiny emeralds depict a soaring dove on one side.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 69,291 Kronars|
|Capacity:||8 length x 2 width x 1 height (50 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Peaceful Intentions (2), Peaceful Intentions (1)|
comes with the slender dagger with a spider-shaped grip
- STUDY: Studying your orange sheath, you could TIE it in order to secure a light edged weapon, though you would have to UNTIE the sheath before wielding the weapon. In addition you can ADJUST, PULL, PUSH, SHAKE and TURN the orange sheath.
- : You meticulously wrap and twist the copper ties on your orange sheath around the blade's hilt, visibly securing it in place.
- : You work at the copper ties, carefully untwisting them so that they may hang loosely from the sheath, freeing your blade in the process.
- ADJUST: You look over the copper ties securing your orange sheath.
- PULL: You grip the copper bound hilt jutting from your orange sheath, prepared to draw, but the weapon is firmly secured.
- PUSH: You rest your hand on the copper bound hilt jutting from the orange sheath.
- SHAKE: You twist your orange sheath about, seeking a more comfortable position for it to ride.
- TURN: You transfer your orange sheath so it hangs along the other side of your body.