Item:Opal butterfly charm set upon a pewter backing
|opal butterfly charm set upon a pewter backing|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 16,875 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||10 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/Incidental loot|
- You take the charm in your hands and focus carefully upon it.
- You sense a matrix formed using Elemental mana, commonly referred to as the Wind Glamour Trinket enchantment. The enchantment appears masterfully-crafted, has excellent potency, demonstrates central complexity, and is exceptionally precise. This enchantment is of Lesser grade, and was modified to bonus magnitude. The matrix originally supported 88 charges, and has <number> charges remaining.
- You believe this item can be activated with rub, tap, shake and touch.
Each of the following will use a charge:
- RUB: You rub the charm. It glows brightly then summons a gusty wind that dances around in front of you. After circling several times, it quickly dissipates.
- SHAKE: You shake your charm and it glows brightly. A gusty wind blows across your head.
- TOUCH as an empath: You reach out and touch an opal butterfly charm set upon a pewter backing.
- note: no charge used
- TOUCH as other guilds: You touch the charm. Nothing spectacular happens, but it does warm a bit in your grasp.
- You tap an opal butterfly charm set upon a pewter backing that you are wearing.
- You touch the charm and it glows brightly. Suddenly, a a churning wall of wind forms under your feet and lifts you several spans off the ground. After a moment, you float down safely to the ground.
- You feel ever so slightly more athletic.
- A small, short duration bonus to Athletics ~approx. 2% of your skill for 1 minute, no cooldown