Item:Off white Elven wool gown with a jewel neckline
|off white Elven wool gown with a jewel neckline|
|Look:||Cut with an eye to practicality, the strong lightweight fabric provides an excellent foundation for the garment which is both fashionable and pragmatic. The full skirt ends at mid-calf allowing the wearer full freedom of movement without sacrificing style.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 750,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Drathrok's Duskruin 430/Incidental loot, Drathrok's Duskruin 426/Incidental loot|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB and SHAKE it.
- WEAR: You slip the wool gown over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your wool gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your wool gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your wool gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your wool gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your wool gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your wool gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your wool gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your wool gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your wool gown, sliding it over your head.