Item:Off-shoulder hyacinth petalette dress with a wisteria rosecloth underbust corset
|off-shoulder hyacinth petalette dress with a wisteria rosecloth underbust corset|
|Look:||This dress is made from an extravagant textile that rivals the finest silk, its lustrous, pearlized finish enhanced by the deep, purplish blue hue. Styled with a casually flirtatious air, the bodice is bound under the bust by a tyrium-boned rosecloth corset, the richly hued violet cloth showcasing unexpected variations of light and dark. The garment features a straight-across neckline designed to leave the wearer's shoulders bare and a full, gently pleated skirt cut to skim the ankles.|
|Dimensions:||? length x ? width x ? height|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Limited Treasures (1)|
Thinking about the dress, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- WEAR: You slip the petalette dress over your head, smoothing the fabric down around your body.
- REMOVE: You slip out of your petalette dress, sliding it over your head.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your petalette dress, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your petalette dress, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your petalette dress carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your petalette dress, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your petalette dress flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your petalette dress in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your petalette dress, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your petalette dress angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your petalette dress tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your petalette dress up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your petalette dress, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your petalette dress flouncing around you.