Item:Obsidian worm charm set upon a backing of pewter
|obsidian worm charm set upon a backing of pewter|
|Look:||You see nothing unusual.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,687 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||10 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Sleeping Dragon Corn Maze 428/Incidental loot|
- You take the charm in your hands and focus carefully upon it.
- You sense a matrix formed using Elemental mana, commonly referred to as the Earth Glamour Trinket enchantment. The enchantment appears masterfully-crafted, has excellent potency, demonstrates central complexity, and is exceptionally precise. This enchantment is of Lesser grade, and was modified to bonus magnitude. The matrix originally supported 88 charges, and has <number> charges remaining.
- You believe this item can be activated with rub, tap, shake and touch.
Each of the following will use a charge:
- RUB: You rub your thumb across the charm, causing some light shaking below your feet!
- SHAKE: You shake the charm, causing some light shaking deep in the ground and a cloud of dust billowing behind you.
- TOUCH as an empath: You reach out and touch an obsidian worm charm set upon a backing of pewter.
- note: no charge used
- You tap an obsidian worm charm set upon a backing of pewter that you are wearing.
- You touch the charm, stirring up dust and some light shaking below.
- You feel ever so slightly more athletic.
- A small, short duration bonus to Athletics ~approx. 2% of your skill for 1 minute, no cooldown