Item:Lovely claret jaspe halter gown with sumptuous gemfire velvet trim
|lovely claret jaspe halter gown with sumptuous gemfire velvet trim|
|Look:||Tailored from airy and semi-sheer layers of jaspe, the rare cotton's unique shading and streaking elevate the garment's beauty. Set noticeably toward one shoulder, the asymmetrical bodice is edged in sparkling velvet-like fabric, which knots together before becoming the straps that gracefully wrap around the neck and trail down to connect to the low-dipped back. A wide band of gemfire velvet wraps around the high waist above the lovely A-line skirt that forms a short, pooling train.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 2,000,000 Kronars|
|Capacity:||3 length x 2 width x 2 height (10 stones)|
|Sources:||Source is Damsel In This Dress (3)|
- STUDY: Thinking about the gown, you wonder if you might not be able to: ADJUST, CLEAN, CURTSY, TIE, DANCE, PAT, RUB, SHAKE, CLUTCH, FLIP, PINCH and STRUT it.
- ADJUST: You carefully adjust the fit of your halter gown, making sure the fabric falls perfectly into place.
- CLEAN: You flick a bit of lint off of your halter gown, making sure you look presentable.
- CURTSY: Picking up the skirt of your halter gown carefully, you dip into a deep curtsy. Your etiquette teacher would be proud!
- TIE: You fiddle with the fastenings on your halter gown, making sure everything is properly secured.
- DANCE: You dance about the area with a series of twirls, making the skirting of your halter gown flare around you.
- PAT: You gently pat your halter gown in nervous anticipation.
- RUB: You slide your hands down your halter gown, smoothing out the fabric.
- SHAKE: You shake your halter gown angrily, stomping about the area.
- CLUTCH: Gripping the skirting of your halter gown tightly, you fan yourself rapidly as your face flushes into a deep blush.
- FLIP: With a flirtatious wink, you flip the bottom edge of your halter gown up briefly.
- PINCH: Whispering quietly to yourself, you pinch your halter gown, crushing the fabric between your fingers.
- STRUT: Raising your head slightly, you strut around the area, your halter gown flouncing around you.