Item:Little glass phial covered with silvery spiderwebs
|little glass phial covered with silvery spiderwebs|
|Look:||Touches of tarnished silver glitter trim the gossamer strands of spidersilk encasing the slender glass cylinder.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 3,125 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||1 length x 1 width x 1 height|
|Sources:||Source is Berengaria Cart|
Contains tarnished silver glitter.
- STUDY: You think you can shake, wipe, spin, toss, stare, fill, or point your phial but play around with it, there may be more things to quench your thirst for glitter!
- SHAKE: You shake your phial causing the tarnished silver glitter inside to slide around with a rustle.
- WIPE: You rub your tarnished silver glitter phial while giggling a little oddly.
- SPIN: You spin about in a small circle flinging tarnished silver glitter into the air, causing it to fly around in a brief shower of tarnished silver sparkles!
- TOSS: You grin broadly as you toss a pinch of tarnished silver glitter into the air! Ooo, sparkles!
- STARE: Mesmerized, you stare at your tarnished silver glitter phial while turning it slowly side to side causing the glitter inside to shift and sparkle crazily in the available light. Ooo, shiny.
- FILL: (may need to be at the festival for this verb, You can't fill that with anything. outside the grounds)
- POINT: You poke and prod at your tarnished silver glitter phial but are unable to break it open.