|Look:||The beard is made of many strands of lime-green wool yarn and would make a fine if oddly colored dustmop.|
|Appraised Cost:|| 1,250 Kronars|
|Dimensions:||2 length x 2 width x 2 height|
|Sources:||Source is Toy Box (1)|
- CLEAN (held): Finding that your beard makes a handy dustmop, you use it to tidy things up a bit.
- CLEAN (worn): You run your fingers through your lime-green beard, slowly working out the tangles and snarls.
- EAT: You gnaw nervously at the strands of your beard.
- POKE: Your beard slips down below your chin, and you quickly push it up where it should be.
- PULL: You settle your lime-green beard more securely on your chin.
- PUSH: You glance up and notice your lime-green beard is crooked, and quickly adjust it.
- RUB: You stroke your beard in thoughtful contemplation.
- SCRATCH: You scratch at your chin beneath the itchy woolen beard.
- TURN: You absent-mindedly twine a strand of yarn from your lime-green beard around your finger.
- SHAKE: You take off your lime-green beard and shake it energetically. (will remove the beard)